By virtue of compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform you:
Art. 10 LSSI: www.explora-norte.com is Internet domains owned by Laura Mtnez Bouzas, with registered office at Calle Iparragirre 54, Leioa 48940 and CIF 16075595k. The company is registered in the Mercantile Registry of Bizkaia.
For the purposes of this document the contact telephone number is +34 679 593 168 and the contact email is email@example.com
This Legal Notice regulates the use of said domain.
The use of this website implies acceptance by the User of the conditions of use included in this Notice as well as our policies on ‘Data Protection and Privacy’ and ‘Cookies Use Policy’. In the event that certain services contained and / or tools offered through this “Portal” require the application of particular conditions, these will be made available to the User.
On the other hand, EXPLORA-NORTE warns that, both the contents and services of this website and the conditions of use, may be modified without prior notification.
2.CONDITIONS OF USE
The User undertakes that, in the sections in which it is necessary to register in order to access them, provide truthful, accurate and complete information about their identity. In addition, it undertakes to keep updated the personal data that could be provided to the owner of the domain, therefore, solely responsible for the falsehoods or inaccuracies made.
It is informed that if you are a minor, you must obtain the permission of your parents, guardians or legal representatives to be able to access the services provided. EXPLORA-NORTE is not responsible in the event that the data on this subject are inaccurate or false.
The “portal” can only be used for legal purposes therefore the user is obliged to make a lawful and honest use of the portal and in accordance with these General Conditions of Use, not to use the services of the “portal” to carry out activities contrary to Spanish legislation, morality and public order, assuming on the part of the user all liability for damages and losses against the owner of the domain or third parties that may arise from illegal or not permitted practices among others and as an enunciative and non-limiting title :
– Perform without prior consent by the owner of the domain any manipulation or alteration of this page, not assuming the owner of the domain any liability that may arise, from such manipulation or alteration by third parties
– Perform any act that may damage, disable, overload, or deteriorate the Portal and services and / or prevent normal use and use by Users
– Enter and / or use computer programs, data, defective files, viruses, malicious code, computer or telecommunications equipment or any other, regardless of its nature that may cause damage to the Portal, any of the services, or any assets (physical or logical) of the domain owner information systems
– Violate the rights of third parties to privacy, the image itself, the protection of secret data in communications, intellectual and industrial property.
– Hide and falsify the origin of email messages
– Use false identities, supplant the identity of others in the use of the Portal or in the use of any of the services
– Reproduce, distribute, modify or copy the content of this page, unless you have the authorization of the domain owner or are legally authorized.
– Transmit unauthorized third parties User names and access codes.
In general, the owner of the domain, excludes his responsibility for the damages of any nature and nature that could be derived from the use of the website of, as well as to the damages and losses derived from the infringement of the Intellectual property rights and Industrial by the users and / or the lack of veracity, accuracy, and topicality of the contents, nor may they be required responsibilities for the interruption of the service, improper operation or inability to access the service.
The owner of the domain will not be liable for damages caused by the presence of viruses or any other harmful software that may cause alterations in the User’s computer system.
The website, including but not limited to, its programming, designs, logos, text and / or graphics are the property of the provider or, where appropriate, have a license or express authorization by the authors.
Regardless of the purpose for which they were intended, total or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution and marketing, in any case requires prior written authorization by the owner of the domain.
The user undertakes not to perform any act against the intellectual or industrial property rights of the author.
The provider expressly authorizes third parties to redirect directly to the specific contents of the website, and must in any case redirect to the provider’s main website.
Puede consultar nuestra política sobre protección de datos de carácter personal y uso de cookies en los siguientes apartados:
4. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION
These Conditions will be governed at all times by the provisions of Spanish legislation.