General conditions of Explora-Norte, Travel Designer
1. Identification data of the owner of the website
Explora-Norte, Déjate guiar!
Calle Iparragirre, 54, 2ºC
48940 Leioa (Bizkaia)
Correo electrónico: email@example.com
Tfno: 679 593 168
This unique and exclusive regulatory legal notice the user’s navigation through this Explora-Norte website.
The products and services that the user can contract through this website will be governed by the provisions of their respective general contracting conditions, which can be consulted by the user at any time both before and during the contracting process. The prior acceptance of various general conditions is an essential requirement for the contracting of any product or service offered by Explora-Norte. through its website, as you will be informed, the time has come.
Access to this website is subject to prior reading and acceptance by any user of the terms contained in this Legal Notice.
The access and subsequent use of this website by the user will imply their agreement expressly, fully and without reservation, with all its content. The aforementioned access is free. If the user does not agree with the content of this Legal Notice, we should be on this website, we cannot access or have the products and services that are available.
The user declares to be of legal age and has sufficient legal capacity to be bound by the provisions of this Legal Notice. Likewise, you expressly and without limitations accept that access and use of this website takes place under your sole and exclusive responsibility.
Access to this website is free and its selection does not require prior subscription or registration.
The connections with other websites that may exist as well as the use that the user may make of them are subject to the following, as well as to the specific conditions that the aforementioned websites require. Any use other than authorized is expressly prohibited.
Explora-Norte. You can modify the unilateral way, at any time that the configuration of this website is timely, the conditions of the web service provided, make available to users more number of products or services to hire, reduce their number, suspend them temporarily or permanently, stop providing this web service as well as prevent access to them trying to inform the user of such change, as long as the circumstances avoid it, through its publication on the website. (All this, without prejudice to the fulfillment of the obligations assumed against customers who have contracted products or services through the web)
3. Rights and obligations of Explora-Norte
- Once formalized the reservations of products and / or corresponding services, Explora-Norte is obliged to comply with the obligations derived from reservation reservations, effectively the secrecy of communications that could exist with the user as well as a respondent to the claims that eventually have to consider.
- As a web service provider that allows you to contract products and / or services through www.exploranorte.com, in case of carrying out maintenance, repair, update or improvement operations of the web service itself offered to users, Explora-Norte You have the right to temporarily suspend and without prior notice the accessibility to this website or the possibility that the user can reserve all or certain products or services for this reason, without prejudice to which he will try to make it known to users, always may circumstances permit. In any case, Explora-Norte must comply with its corresponding obligations arising from the reservations made.
- The use that users may make of the services and / or data and / or information provided to them through this website will be at the user’s own risk. As a web service provider that allows you to contract products and / or services through www.exploranorte.com, Explora-Norte guarantees that the information you provide about the products and / or services offered through www.exploranorte.com is correct and, once the product or service in question has been contracted, it will govern the relationship between the parties. On the contrary, Explora-Norte does not guarantee the content provided, where appropriate, by third parties, nor does it guarantee the veracity, reliability, accuracy, timeliness or convenience of the information provided for the destination that users or any other person make of the same. Explora-Norte is not responsible for the content or information provided by other websites or third parties that can be accessed through existing links on this website.
- The intellectual property rights on this website are owned by Explora-Norte. The exclusive exercise of the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation belong to that company.
4. Rights and obligations of the user
- At all times, the user must make a lawful use of the services of this website in accordance with current legislation, respecting the intellectual property rights of Explora-Norte or third parties. In this sense, the user guarantees that the activities developed through this website will be adapted to the law, morality, public order, good customs and in no case will be offensive to the good name and commercial image of Explora- Norte or any other member companies of Explora-Norte, for other web users or third parties.
- The user will not carry out through the services that Explora-Norte puts at your disposal any action that causes damage or alterations of the contents, nor will it impede the proper functioning of the web, not causing technical problems of any kind, not transferring elements susceptible to carry computer viruses or damage, interfere or intercept all or part of this website, as well as not to intervene or alter the email of other users.
- The responsibility of the user on the veracity of the data entered, in the event that he did so for any circumstance, is exclusive, so in case of providing false or inaccurate data, Explora-Norte reserves the right to prohibit access to this website
5. Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility for the operation of the website
- As a provider of the web service that allows you to hire products and / or services through www.exploranorte.com, Explora-Norte does not guarantee the availability and continuity, at all times, of the operation of this website and the reservation services that It puts at your disposal. In this way, any responsibility for damages of any nature that may arise from the lack of availability or continuity of the operation of the website and the reservation services that it has and the utility that users could have been excluded Attribute to this website. In any case, Explora-Norte will make its best efforts to maintain the continued availability of this website. The aforementioned, as already indicated above, refers only and exclusively to the web service offered by Explora-Norte and is not applicable to the products and / or services that the client may have acquired or to the obligations that by This reason corresponds to Explora-Norte.
- Although Explora-Norte has implemented all those appropriate measures to guarantee security in this area and affirms that its website is free of viruses and any other similar element, it does not control or guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in the contents of this website, intentionally introduced by third parties, that may cause alterations in the user’s computer system (software and hardware) or in electronic documents and files stored in their computer system. Explora-Norte disclaims any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the presence of viruses in the contents that may cause alterations in the computer system, electronic documents, files, etc.
- Explora-Norte has no obligation and does not control the use that users make of this website, the services and their contents. In particular, this company does not guarantee that users use this website, its services and its contents in accordance with these General Conditions and, where appropriate, the Particular Conditions that are applicable, nor that they do so diligently and prudently.
- The user accepts that www.exploranorte.com has been created and developed in good faith by Explora-Norte with information from internal and external sources and offers it in its current state to users, responding to the reality and authenticity of the information provided on the other hand but not of which third parties could facilitate through it. Therefore, the user exempts Explora-Norte from any responsibility in relation to the reliability, usefulness or false expectation that www.exploranorte.com may produce during its navigation through it, as well as the manifestations or opinions that, where appropriate, third parties could make products and / or services offered through the web.
6. Intellectual and industrial property
All rights to the content of this website belong to Explora-Norte except those of companies with which it has signed the corresponding contract for the provision of content and are protected by national and international intellectual and industrial property standards.
The design, images, maps, graphics, brands, labels, distinctive signs or logos of Explora-Norte, frames, banners, software and its various codes, source and object, etc. This website is owned by Explora-Norte, which legitimately has exclusive rights to exploit them.
The logos or distinctive signs of the rest of the companies that are part of the so-called Explora-Norte and that may appear on this website during the user’s browsing are the property of each of them, legitimately providing exclusively the exploitation rights over them, expressly consenting that they are incorporated, where appropriate, on this website.
The user who accesses this website cannot copy, modify, distribute, transmit, reproduce, publish, assign, sell the aforementioned elements or create new products or services derived from the information obtained.
It is only authorized the visualization and loading for the personal and non-commercial use of the user, without being able to extend it to third parties or entities.
In the case of graphics or designs that appear on this website whose ownership are Explora-Norte collaborating companies, these conditions will also apply, unless otherwise agreed.
It is strictly forbidden to alter this website by the user and that may affect its content, such as links (or links) and the like.
Explora-Norte will ensure that the contents of this website are not pornographic, xenophobic, discriminatory, racist, defamatory or that do not promote violence. Similarly try to avoid any circumstance that may be harmful to users.
The images located in the travelnow.com domain are property of EAN and are protected by copyright laws.
7. Links or hypertext links
No third party may establish a ‘framing’ relationship between its web pages and this web page.
In the event that this website may contain links or links to other portals or websites not managed by Explora-Norte, this company declares that it does not exercise any control over said portals or websites, nor is it responsible for their content. The links that this website may contain will be offered, solely, by way of informative references, without any assessment of the contents, owners, services or products offered from them.
In any case, Explora-Norte and the Explora-Norte companies disclaim all responsibility in relation to the services provided by said third parties in the face of any claims of any nature and demands that are required to interpose in relation to them.
8. Nullity and ineffectiveness of the clauses
If any clause of the present General Conditions of navigation and use of this website could declare totally or specifically null or ineffective, it will affect only such provision or part of it that was null or ineffective subsisting in everything else, the rest of conditions in general and having such provision or the part of it that was affected by not put unless, as it is essential to the present general conditions, it would have to affect them in an integral way.
9. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
These General Conditions of use and navigation of the web www.exploranorte.com as well as any relationship between the user and Explora-Norte will be governed by Spanish legislation.
Any dispute arising from the existence or content of these General Conditions or the relationship between the user and Explora-Norte is subject to the jurisdiction and jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals that legally correspond.